Facebook Pixel Third-Party Billing | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

For tuition and fees to be paid in-full, or in-part, by a third-party after the stated due date, a written authorization must be submitted to the Office of Student Billing and approved before the published due date.  If a written authorization is not received and/or approved, the student will be required to make full payment by the published due date.

Third-party sponsorship cannot be contingent on completion of courses or grades received.

Most third-party billing is processed in the Office of Student Billing.  However, some accounts are processed in Student Financial Assistance.  To determine who you need to contact, please refer below:


Office of Student Billing - Brookie Henry (270) 745-6277

       General Motors Company

Ford Motor Company



Various other Employer Tuition Assistance Programs

Prepaid Tuition Programs:  KAPT, PACT, Florida Prepaid, etc.


 Student Financial Assistance - (270) 745-2755 

Military -  

Vocational Rehabilitation - 

Outside scholarships - Susan Fitzpatrick

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 8/31/23