Role of ZSEIFS Faculty Leader
The Zuheir Sofia Endowed International Faculty Seminar Leader will be selected by the Office of International Programs based on his or her expertise and experience in the target country/region. Ideally, Faculty Leaders will be identified and confirmed no less than one (1) full year in advance of the scheduled Seminar.
- Assist in the evaluation of applications;
- Collaborate with OIP to develop supplementary reading list for participants;
- Conduct and design all pre-seminar meetings;
- Work with Office of International Programs to make arrangements (travel, housing, meetings, etc) on site;
- Work with the Office of International Programs to obtain additional funding should it prove necessary;
- Lead a Post-Seminar debriefing to gather feedback from faculty participants;
- Serve on IYO Planning Committee.