Dr. Joseph Zaydon Pre-Medicine Scholarships
The Zaydon Scholarship Fund is used to award scholarships to qualifying students who are enrolled full-time at Western Kentucky University.
Awards will be made to students who are entering their Junior or Senior year at WKU and following a Pre-Medicine advising track/concentration.
- The primary considerations for recipients of this scholarship are outstanding academic performance and financial need.
- Applicants must complete a WKU TOPDollar Scholarship application at: www.wku.edu/topdollar
- Applicants must also complete a scholarship application and submit an essay (up to two pages) that discusses their interest in medicine and service to their community.
- Submit application materials via email to: OCSE@wku.edu
- For more information on this scholarship, please contact OCSE@wku.edu
All application materials must be received by April 15, 2024.