Pre-Health Financial Aid
There are numerous programs to assist health professions students in paying the considerable costs of a professional school education (roughly $45,000 per year for a public school and $65,000 per year for a private school), including full scholarships. The links below will give you access to some of this information. See the Financial Aid Officer at the professional school ASAP after notification of acceptance.
- Fast Web
- Navy Health Professions Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps
- Bureau of Health Professions
- Indian Health Service
- Army Health Care
- Access Group (Lender/Financial Planning)
- State Loan Repayment Listing
- Annual Credit Report
- American Indian College Fund
- NAACP Scholarship Page
Listing of these programs on this webpage does not imply the endorsement of the author, pre-health advisors, or WKU.