- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Student Research Opportunities
- PSY 290: For students who seek an introductory experience in helping a faculty member with research. Learn more ...
- PSY 490: For Juniors and Seniors who wish to collaborate on a research project with a faculty member. Learn more ...
- Visit our Research Labs to find out what our faculty are studying and opportunities for you.
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Learn more... Search for REU sites in psychology and other disciplines.
- Journal of Psychological Inquiry: The Journal of Psychological Inquiry encourages undergraduate students to submit manuscripts for consideration. Manuscripts may include empirical studies, literature reviews, and historical articles; manuscripts may cover any topical area in the psychological sciences.
- Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research. The Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research encourages undergraduate students to submit manuscripts for consideration. Submissions are accepted for review on an ongoing basis. Although manuscripts are limited to empirical research, they may cover any topical area in the psychological sciences.
- Modern Psychological Studies - A journal devoted to publishing research by undergraduates in Psychology. The journal seeks high quality manuscripts for publication. MPS will consider manuscripts in any area of psychology, although they are primarily interested in results from experimental research, they are also interested in theoretical papers, literature reviews, and book reviews. The journal encourages all undergraduates who think their paper is exceptionally well written to submit it for publication.
- The Undergraduate Research Commons is a portal to research and publishing for undergraduate students.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,