M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Earning a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership will give you professional training that is based upon knowledge from business, economics, communication, organizational functioning, leadership principles, political science, psychology and research. This flexible degree program prepares you for leadership opportunities in a variety of industries that will take your career to greater heights.
The online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership will prepare you for roles such as:
- Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising Managers
- Administrative Services and Facilities Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Postsecondary Education Administrators and Teachers
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Personal Service Managers
- Project Manager Specialist
- Business Operations Specialist and Research Analysts
Degree Program Quick Facts
30 Credit Hours
No GRE requirement
For more information about the program, fill out the form below.
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Western Kentucky University from Emsi. While Western Kentucky University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available.
Western Kentucky University does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program.