ON DEMAND COURSES:
Current WKU Students
Please select the method of payment that best meets your needs.
Please note: Credit Card payment is required to process your online registration request.
- Log in to TopNet with your WKU ID# and Pin.
- Select Registration from the Student Services tab.
- Select Register for WKU On Demand.
- Follow the on screen directions provided to make your registration request.
Register Using Financial Aid
To register for WKU On Demand using Financial Aid you will need to complete the steps below. Some restrictions apply when using Financial Aid to cover your WKU On Demand course. Visit our FAQs for more information. For additional information about Financial aid, please visit: wku.edu/financialaid/applying/ondemand.php.
- To fill out the On Demand agreement form, please login into TopNet and fill out the WKU On Demand/Financial Aid Request for Registration.
- The Office of Student Financial Assistance will review your status to verify financial aid eligibility. Please allow 7–9 business days for processing.
- If approved, Student Financial Assistance will email you. They will also notify WKU On Demand of your approved status.
- Once WKU On Demand receives the approval notification, we will register you for the course, and add you to Blackboard. A welcome e-mail will be sent your Topper e-mail address.
Register by Mail, Fax, Phone or In-Person
To register for a WKU On Demand course, please print and complete the Registration Form (PDF) and mail, fax, or hand–deliver it to WKU On Demand.
You are welcome to stop by our office and register for courses or look at course materials to decide whether you want to register.
Office hours: 8:00-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday Fax number: (270) 745-3623
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd. #21084, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1084
We are located in room 101 of Garrett Conference Center. Check out the campus map. You may want to stop by the Parking and Transportation Department and get a visitor parking permit and information on parking on campus. For a map of Bowling Green, try MapQuest.
You can also contact our office and we will accept your registration over the phone at (270) 745-4158 or toll free at (800) 535-5926. Please have the information on the registration form available before contacting WKU On Demand to speak to a representative.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,