Faculty Searches: Campus Visits
When bringing candidates to campus for face-to-face interviews, Ogden College requires the hospitality expenses be modest, while allowing adequate interaction between the candidate and the hiring department.
- Without prior approval, there is a limit of two campus visits per search.
- Department should book travel to assure least expensive route, paid directly by WKU purchasing card
- One night stay at hotel, paid directly by WKU purchasing card
- Breakfast with no more than two employees and candidate – not to exceed $9.00 per person (Bowling Green’s per diem)**
- Lunch on campus (e.g. Fresh, Red Zone) - no more than two employees and candidate
- Dinner with no more than two employees and candidate – not to exceed $23.00 per person (Bowling Green’s per diem)
** Note: if the hotel provides full breakfast as part of the room charge, it may be possible for one or two employees to meet the candidate there for no additional charge. This has been possible at Staybridge Suites.
Please document your expenditures by PCN search and send me your final spreadsheet and I will transfer the funds to your index.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,