Steps to Change Your Major to English
- Log into TopNet.
- Click on the "Student Services" tab all the way to the left.
- Then click on "Student Records" near the top of the list.
- Then click on "Change Major, Certificate, Minor, Concentration, Advisor."
- Make the desired changes to your academic information.
- Confirm the changes.
- Finalize the request.
- Once everything has been authorized by the university, you have become an English Major!
For more information on specific concentrations or possible minors offered in the English Department, please go to our homepage and scroll down to the Majors and Minors section.
If you have any questions, please contact the main English office:
Phone: (270) 745-3043
John Thomerson, Ph.D.
- Academic Advisor for1st and 2nd-year English Majors
Office: Downing Student Union 2141
Phone Number: 270-745-2102