English Department Calendar
Deadline for Submissions to the 17th Annual Gender & Women’s Studies Writing
- Date: Friday, March 28th, 2014
- Time: 4:00pm
- Location: Submit to Dr. Dale Rigby, Cherry Hall 110A or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
17th Annual Gender & Women’s Studies Creative Writing Contest
Seeks fresh, reflective poetry, fiction, or creative
nonfiction exploring feminist themes/issues.
Deadline: 4:00 p.m. Friday, March 28, 2014
- Any WKU student may submit one original, unpublished work up to 750 words.
- Entrant’s name must not appear on the manuscript, but should be accompanied by a cover sheet that includes
- The title of the piece
- Student ID number
- Local address
- Undergrad or grad status
- WKU email address
- The winners, one undergraduate and one graduate, will be honored at the Gender and Women’s Studies Awards Dinner at the faculty house on Tuesday, April 29, 2014. Each winner will receive a $100 award.
- Submit to: Dale Rigby, Department of English, 110A or email attachment to email@example.com