English Department Calendar
Get Your Work Published in The Albion Review: Submission Deadine
- Date: Friday, November 1st, 2013
- Time: All Day
- Location: Postmark submissions by today and mail to Albion College in Albion, MI
The Albion Review is an annual undergraduate literary journal based out of Albion College. It has been published nationally since 2004. The Albion Review publishes works of poetry, prose, and art by emerging undergraduate talents. Contributors must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student at any college or university and must not have already obtained an undergraduate degree.
$200 prizes in poetry, prose, and art!
- Poetry: Up to 5 poems. Times New Roman 12 pt font. Please include page numbers if the poem exceeds one page.
- Fiction and Creative Nonfiction: Not to exceed 15 double-spaced pages. Times New Roman 12 pt font. Please include page numbers.
- All literary work must be submitted in typed, hard copy. Email entries and simultaneous submissions not accepted.
- All submissions must be unpublished.
- Submissions must be accompanied by the cover letter found on their website
- Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) for correspondence. All submissions unaccompanied by a SASE will be recycled.
- Contest subject to cancellation depending on quality of entries
- They reserve the right to decline any submission if it does not follow the submission guidelines
Postmark submissions by November 1st, 2013 and mail to:
The Albion Review
4942 Kellogg Center
Albion, MI 49224
For more information visit the Albion Review Website
Questions? Email them here