Facebook Pixel Degree Works Forms | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Degree Works Forms

Undergraduate Forms

Exception Form (For Undergraduate Students only)

Additional Fields for Exception Form

Request to Change or Extend Catalog Term / Year 
General Education / Colonnade in Degree Works

Graduate Forms

Catalog Year Change Request
Exception Form (For Graduate Students only)

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/22/22