Members of SAGA are encouraged to engage in the development and implementation of various activities designed to accomplish the organizational purposes.
Membership to SAGA is open to:
- Students currently enrolled in Western's M.A.E. degree program in Student Affairs
- Students who are currently enrolled, or have previously completed, any Student Affairs course offered at Western
- Alumni of Western's M.A.E. in Student Affairs or Student Personnel Services
- Alumni of Western's Ed.S. program in Counseling (Student Personnel Services emphasis)
- Current professionals working in "Student Affairs" at Western
In order to join SAGA, individuals mist meet one of the membership criteria listed above. They must also submit an application along with a one-time $10.00 membership fee.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,