Chinese Flagship Program 中文领航
Chinese Language Immersion House
The Chinese Language Immersion House, founded in 2015, is a WKU housing option geared towards students interested in an immersive living-learning language environment. By living in the House, residents will develop communication skills in both academic and daily life settings through organized activities, informal daily contacts, and House events. This residence is open to any WKU student who meets the following eligibility requirements, and who will participate in the activities listed below.
To live in the House residents must:
- Have achieved an Intermediate Mid Language level (ACTFL) prior to moving into the House
- Have completed 24 hours of WKU credit prior to move-in
- Uphold their language pledge within the House.
- Attend a house-wide, bi-weekly meeting
- Attend functional area meetings as scheduled
- Be present at events hosted in the house, as possible
For More Information:
Contact: Melinda Edgerton, at 270-745-2764 or email@example.com