Chinese Flagship Program 中文领航
Eligibility & Program Expectations
The WKU Chinese Language Flagship Program is open to strongly motivated incoming students who are interested in developing a high level of proficiency in Mandarin Chinese that will complement their professional and academic training in any of a diverse range of career fields. No prior study of Chinese is required.
- Students must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Students must have applied to, or be in good standing in, the Honors College.
- Compatible with any academic major at WKU with the exception of Nursing. The Capstone Year is not compatible with certification requirements for Nursing.
- Students must also achieve satisfactory results on all tests required by the Flagship, and maintain progress through the curriculum.
- Students must commit to the intensive study of Chinese for the duration of their degree
program at WKU and a Capstone year in Taipei, Taiwan, or in Monterey, California.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.