CHHS Preview Day for Admitted Students
Saturday, February 15, 2020
10am - 2pm
(Check-In at 9:30am)
WKU Campus- Downing Student Union
Congratulations on your recent admission as a WKU Hilltopper! We are excited that you have chosen a major within the College of Health & Human Services (CHHS). We invite you to join us at our Preview Day! We have organized a one-stop-shop event where you'll have the opportunity to:
- Explore our beautiful campus
- Learn more about the Topper Orientation Program (T.O.P) and how to sign up
- Hear about Housing & Residence Life at WKU
- Attend break-out sessions to learn about career opportunities within your field of interest
- Find out what applied and engaged experiences, such as internships, service-learning, or research opportunities are available in your program
- Connect with current students thriving in your major
- Meet with faculty within your program
- Speak with Student Financial Assistance, the Mahurin Honors College, the International Student Engagement Center and more WKU resources!
Closeout your visit with lunch at the Fresh Food Company and a Lady Topper basketball game, on us!
Registration for this event will open in January 2020!
An email will be sent to admitted students once registration is available.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270.745.2425