- Information for New Clients
- Communication Disorders Clinic
- Family Resource Program
- Kelly Autism Program
- Renshaw Early Childhood Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Central)
Contact the CEC:
104 Alumni Avenue
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Phone: (270) 745-4232
Fax: (270) 745-4233
New Clients - what to expect at your first visit
Families who are new to the CEC participate in an intake process that determines needed services and/or referrals for those services.
To get started, new clients meet with a representative in the Family Resource Program, which serves as the unifying point for all programs within the CEC. During the intake process, we'll work hard to get to know you as a family, so that we may help to identify strengths and to assess which of our programs will be most beneficial for each client.
We will also discuss schedules for the various programs that the CEC offers as well as program fees. No client is turned away due to inability to pay. However, many of our programs are full and currently have a waiting list.
When appropriate, we will connect you with additional resources in the community, and provide information and referrals as needed. The CEC works with multiple community organizations and we encourage and promote community partnerships in providing services.
The Family Resource Program provides:
- Information for families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental Delays and Disabilities
- Screenings and referrals
- Family needs assessments
- Resource assistance for local and surrounding communities
- Family support for adjustment and transition
- Educational support for families, caregivers, and community partners.
- Community volunteers to develop and disperse resource information
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,