Facebook Pixel Course Credit for Military Experience/Training | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Course Credit for Military Experience/Training

WKU accepts military credit for undergraduate degrees!


Your military service may have earned you the equivalent of college credit. This can reduce the time it takes to earn your degree and any costs you may have associated with your degree program.  WKU adheres to the American Council on Education (ACE) Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services in granting students credit.  


Your Joint Services Transcript (JST) or the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript is available to help you receive college credits for your military training and coursework.  **Please make sure to identify as a VETERAN or MILITARY on the admissions application so that you can be assured your transcripts will be articulated upon entry to WKU.** 

Follow this link to request your JST. 

Follow this link to request your CCAF transcript. 


To view Transfer Credit Equivalences for your military training, click HERE.  Once there, choose "Military Educ & Experience- Ft. Leavenworth, KS" from drop down list of schools.


If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Ballinger, Military Support Specialist at WKU-Fort Knox (e: melissa.ballinger@wku.edu / p: 270-745-2629).



Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 12/3/19