Tools to Help You Decide if WKU is Right for You
Welcome to WKU and to our Military Student Services webpage! We are excited you have an interest in joining us here at WKU, and while we hope that you choose us, we want you to make the most informed decision as possible, and do what is best for you. There are several tools out there that are offered to help you in making an informed decision on where to go to school. Below you will find a few, which we encourage you to use. Afterwards, please continue looking through our website to find the other ways that WKU can be a great fit for you, which may not be mentioned in those tools. Specifically cost saving benifits such as our free textbook lending program, Textbooks for Troops, and the Military Tuition Rate of $250 per credit hour for currently serving members of the U.S. Military. The military tuition rate can be applied to both undergraduate and graduate courses.
Lastly, we hope you will notice that at WKU, you are more than just a number. We take pride the personalized support we offer each student. Whether you are a service member yourself, a veteran, or a child or spouse of someone who is, we consider you part of our WKU Military Family, and as such we hope you will reach out to us and let us help you in anyway that we can.
If you need any assistance with using the tools below, or anything else, please contact us at 270-745-2180, or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help!
- The College Score Card- https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
- The College Navigator- https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/
- The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet- https://www.wku.edu/financialaid/costinfo/shopping-sheet.php
- Paying for College- http://www.consumerfinance.gov/paying-for-college/
- Cohort Default Rate- https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?s=KY&l=94&pg=2&id=157951#fedloans