Elementary Education Advisement Sheet
Suggested Undergraduate Degree Program Plan
Teacher Certification for Grades P-5
- TED – Professional Teacher Education Class
- MJR – Class Required for the Major
- GEN ED – General Education
- Students must be admitted to Teacher Education in order to register for Block I . This process will begin while enrolled in EDU 250.
- Testing requirement must be complete and students must obtain a 2.75 GPA before ELED 345 registration
- A grade of a C or better is required in all Professional Teacher Education Classes (noted as TED on guide sheet).
- A grade of C or better is required for all Major courses
- Students may be required to complete six hours of foreign language depending on the course level they begin with
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,