WKU Recreation Administration - Scholarship Application Process (Due Jan 31)
The WKU Recreation Administration program is extremely fortunate to be the steward of seven scholarships (eight financial awards) given annually to students in the major to honor the following individuals:
- Dr. Chuck Crume
- Dr. Fred Kirchner & Jess Thornton
- Ms. Joann Verner
- Dr. William Kummer
- Dr. Alton Little
- Mrs. Pat Little
- Betty Jean Little Levis Scholarship
In addition, the program recognizes undergraduate students with an "Outstanding Undergraduate Recreation Administration Student Award." To see the list of available scholarships and our past recipients, please visit our Scholarships & Awards page.
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- be enrolled in the Recreation Administration major
- be enrolled for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters (some exceptions are possible)
- have at least a 2.5 overall GPA
1) Deadline: Jan 31 - The first step in applying is to complete the new WKU TopDollar Scholarship Application.
Please note, applicants who do not complete the WKU TopDollar Scholarship Application
will be ineligible for our scholarships.To apply click the following link: https://www.wku.edu/topdollar/ and then return to this page to complete the supplemental application.
2) Deadline: Jan 31 - After completing the university's application, please complete the short supplemental application