WKU Recreation Administration - Scholarship Application Process
The WKU Recreation Administration program is extremely fortunate to be the steward of six scholarships awarded annually to students in the major to honor the following individuals:
- Dr. Chuck Crume
- Dr. Fred Kirchner & Jess Thornton
- Ms. Joann Verner
- Dr. William Kummer
- Dr. Alton Little
In addition, the program recognizes undergraduate students with an "Outstanding Undergraduate Recreation Administration Student Award."
To see the list of available scholarships and our past recipients, please visit our Past Recipients page.
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- be enrolled in the Recreation Administration major and
- be enrolled for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters and
- have at least a 2.5 overall GPA
1) The first step in applying is to complete the new WKU TopDollar Scholarship Application.
Please note, applicants who do not complete the WKU TopDollar Scholarship Application
will be ineligible for our scholarships.To apply click the following link: https://www.wku.edu/topdollar/ and then return to this page to complete the supplemental application.
2) After completing the university's application, please complete the short supplemental
application included below.