Department of Psychology - Faculty
Dr. Sarah Ochs
- Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: GRH 3046
- Phone Number: 270-745-4414
2017 Ph.D. School Psychology – University of Houston
Pre-doctoral internship – Houston Independent School District, Crisis Intervention and Psychological Services (APA-accredited)
- PSY 443 Behavior Modification
- PSY 445 Introduction to Clinical and School Psychology
- PSY 643 Academic Assessment and Intervention
- PSY 662 Practicum in Psychology
- PSY 699 Specialist Project
Technical adequacy and practical utility of universal screening measures, computer administered and computer adaptive approaches to administration and scoring, and issues related to early career development and training of future faculty.
I am willing to serve as director or serve on a committee for any of these types of projects: Psy 290, Psy 490, Honors, MA theses, Ed.S. Specialist Projects, Psy.D. Dissertations.