Department of Psychology - Faculty and Staff
Dr. Qin Zhao
- GRH 3015
Ph. D., Educational Psychology
University of Florida, 2008
- Research Methods & lab (PSY 210 & PSY 211)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 310)
- Psychology of Learning (PSY 331)
- Behavior Modification (PSY 443)
- History of Psychology (PSY 481)
- Advanced Educational Psychology (PSY 510)
My lab is currently studying
- (a) how metacognitive beliefs impact individuals’ academic and mental health resilience to challenges from within or outside;
- (b) how absolute vs. relative standing/status impact individuals’ self-evaluations, satisfaction with performance and life, affect/emotion, and other mental health factors.
My lab has also investigated
- (c) how to improve the accuracy of metacognitive judgments of performance.
*If you are interested in gaining research experience by working in the Metacognition Lab, feel free to drop by my office or contact me via email/phone. And, please fill out this form (Lab Application Form) and send it to me via email (email@example.com).
I am willing to serve as director or serve on a committee for any of these types of projects: Psy 290, Psy 490, Honors, MA theses, Ed.S. Specialist Projects, or Psy.D. Dissertations.
- Metacognition Lab
- WKU Chinese Flagship Program (Dr. Zhao is an affiliated faculty)
CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
Gary A. Ransdell Hall, Office 3012
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11030,
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1030
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.