- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Dr. Pitt Derryberry
Co-Department Head and Professor
Office: GRH 3017
- Ph.D., University of Alabama, Educational Psychology, 2001
My research interests pertain to socio-cognitive development during adolescence and the college years with specific emphases on the development of moral judgment and self-understanding. I regularly teach courses that are relevant to these interests such as Educational Psychology, Adolescent Psychology, and Moral Development and Education.
Courses I teach
- PSY 220 Introduction to Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- PSY 310 Educational Psychology
- PSY 422 Adolescent Psychology
- PSY 435 Moral Development and Education
- PSY 510 Advanced Educational Psychology
- Supervision of PSY 290, PSY 490, Clinical M.A. Theses, School Psychology Ed.S. Projects, Psy.D. Dissertations, & Honors Theses.
Dr. Derryberry is the director of the Research of Ethical and Social Topics (REST) Lab.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,