Department of Psychology - Faculty
Dr. Carl Myers
- Professor Ed.S. School Psychology Program Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: GRH 3013
- Phone Number: 270-745-4410
Ph.D., School Psychology, Iowa State University, 1995
Pre-doctoral internship: Kennedy Krieger Institute & Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
Credentials and Consulting
Kentucky: Licensed Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist
Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- PSY 519 Psychological Perspectives on Classroom Behavior
- PSY 541 Professional Issues and Ethics in Psychology
- PSY 561 Advanced Assessment in Educational Settings
- PSY 592 Internship
- PSY 625 Seminar in School Psychology
- PSY 766 Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
My research interests include the assessment of autism spectrum disorder, the validity of behavior rating scales, and curriculum-based measures of written language.
I am willing to serve as director for any of these types of projects:Psy 490, Ed.S. Specialist Projects, Psy.D. Dissertations.
I am willing to serve on a committee for any of these types of projects: MA theses, Ed.S. Specialist Projects, Psy.D. Dissertations.