Department of Psychology
Psi Chi is the International Honor Society for Psychology. The Western Kentucky University
chapter of Psi Chi was founded in 1973. The mission of Psi Chi is to recognize excellence
in the science and application of psychology. Learn more about the Benefits of Membership.
- Have completed 45 total hours (or credits) of college work.
- Have a 3.0 GPA in Psychology courses and 3.0 overall GPA.
- Be a psychology major or minor
- Have completed at least 9 hours of Psychology course work.
- Submit $55 membership fee at time of application.
Application deadlines vary by semester. Contact the Psi Chi faculty co-advisor, Dr. Redifer (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information.
To apply for membership in Psi Chi
- Complete the application form: Psi Chi Membership Application Form
- Submit a check or money order for $55 to Dr. Redifer (3024 Gary Ransdell Hall)
For questions about the Psi Chi membership process, contact Dr. Redifer.
Psi Chi induction ceremonies are held at the end of the fall and spring semesters. More information will be provided upon submission of your application.
Psi Chi Graduation Regalia
Members of Psi Chi and who are graduating this May or August may wish to wear regalia signifying their membership.