Spring 2018 Study Board
Opens: January 22, 2018
Closes: May 4, 2018
Adding a Timeslot
- Go to the Study Information for the study and click View/Administer Timeslots.
- Choose to either Add a (single) Timeslot or Add Multiple Timeslots.
- Complete each field.
- Click Add > >
- Follow the My Studies link.
- Select View/Administer Time Slots.
- You can then view the number and name of students registered for each timeslot.
You can also view each student's Pretest responses or contact the student by following the links.
Grant/Adjust Credit for a Timeslot
- View the timeslot.
- Click the Modify button for the appropriate timeslot.
- Next to each name, you can choose a button to Credit Granted, No-Show (Penalty Assessed), or No Action Taken.
- Click the Update Sign-ups button.
Note: Do not use the "No-Show (No Penalty)" option. See the cancelation procedure.
By default, the preset number of credits are assigned to each timeslot. However, the researcher may grant any amount of credit for each timeslot. In order to grant variable credit, simply select the appropriate number of credits in the credits box. Do not award partial (e.g., 0.5) credit. You should update time slots each day.
Canceling is useful a) when a researcher cannot make a session and wants to notify the student (an email is automatically sent to the student when the time slot is cancelled) or b) when a student cancels a session at the last minute and the researcher does not want to give a no-show. There are other situations when the researcher cannot conduct the scheduled session, but does not want to award a no-show. In any of these situations, the researcher should cancel the session instead of using the No-show (No penalty) credit option.
If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel a time slot, follow these steps:
- Go to the timeslot and click Modify.
- Click the Cancel link next to the student's name.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,