Graduate Certificate in Literacy P-12
The Literacy P-12 certificate requires 15 hours and is meant for teachers and students in education-related fields who are interested in adding to their knowledge of literacy education. You can combine this certificate with other coursework to enhance your degree.
- LTCY 519 Literacy Development and Instruction (3 hours)
- LTCY 523 Assessment and Intervention of Reading and Writing (3 hours)
- LTCY 524 Content Area and Disciplinary Literacy (3 hours)
- LTCY 527 Diversity and Equity in Literacy Education (3 hours)
- Elective (3 hours)
- Admission requirements are consistent with the Graduate School's, which do not require
- Baccalaureate degree or higher, or equivalent international degree, from a regionally
accredited institution of higher education.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or greater on baccalaureate degree
or equivalent international degree or minimum GPA of 3.0 on a degree higher than a
baccalaureate or equivalent international degree.
- Evidence of English proficiency (international students only)
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 270-745-5173
Text Us at 1-818-722-8226 for any questions you have!
Climb Higher with WKU Online!
Find out more about the program.