Lean Sigma Graduate Certificate
The Lean Sigma certificate provides the knowledge and practical skills needed for successful completion of the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification exams and the Society of Manufacturing Engineer's Lean Certification-Bronze level exam.
Covers concepts, principles, and skills related to Six Sigma, Lean, Theory of Constraints and Total Quality Management. It is applicable for students and employees seeking professional Black/Green Belt or Lean Certification.
- Education and training for industry professionals or non-degree seeking students interested in obtaining Six Sigma or Lean Certification
- Attain known industry credentials with the option of applying credit hours towards completion of a master's degree
- Combine theory with practitioner skills and abilities for increased productivity and economic development
- Increased influence and promotion potential
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning
Industry offers substantial compensation to certified professionals. This holds true particularly for Six Sigma belts and Lean Certificate holders. Six Sigma and Lean principles have been applied successfully in business, engineering, health services, sciences, government, education and media.
For more information about the program, fill out the form below.
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Western Kentucky University from Emsi. While Western Kentucky University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available.
Western Kentucky University does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion
of any program.