WKU is committed to delivering learning opportunities that fit your life! We achieve this through the delivery of flexible courses, degree programs and student support services for prospective and current online learners.Online courses are delivered via the internet using Blackboard LMS. The difference lies in the calendar!
- Web classes are semester-based, online classes that follow the same schedule as face-to-face courses - they have specific start and end dates with terms beginning in the fall, winter, spring, and summer. The campus location is listed as "web" in Topnet. Most web classes do not require any face-to-face meetings. However, the professor may require as many as two and still list the class as a web class. If any meetings are required, they will be listed in the "blue notes" just below the class section in the schedule of classes. If this is a concern for you, please contact WKU Online prior to registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-4WKUWEB
- On Demand classes provide students the opportunity to earn college credit when and where it is convenient for them. The campus location is listed as "On Demand" in Topnet. There are more than 100 undergraduate and graduate flex-paced courses available completely online. Students have the option to accelerate course completion by finishing in as little as 7 weeks or take advantage of an extended time frame. Visit www.wku.edu/online
Upcoming Web Class Schedules
- Spring 2018 (Second bi-term courses are still available)
- Summer 2018 (Tentative Schedule) (Priority registration begins March 19-23)
- WKU On Demand (start any day of the year)
Contact WKU Online
Click here for to see a full list online degree programs
Available for face-to-face (F2F) classes?
In addition to WKU Online and WKU On Demand, the University has four campus locations dedicated to the delivery of F2F courses
and degree programs - Bowling Green, Glasgow, Owensboro and Elizabethtown-Fort Knox
- allowing you the freedom to choose what works best for you!
WKU Bowling Green
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,