- Date: Sunday, August 1st, 20212021-08-01 through Sunday, August 8th, 20212021-08-01
- Time: All Day
- Location: WKU Residence HallsWKU Residence Halls
The Top Drop & Go move-in option allows students to drop off their belongings in their residence hall room early and return home until it is time to return to campus for the fall, avoiding the larger move-in rush. There is no extra cost for students to drop off their items early.
- We highly encourage students who have conflicts with the scheduled move-in dates to utilize this option, though all students are eligible for TOP DROP (except residents of Hilltopper Hall).
- Students must have received their WKU ID card prior to arriving on campus to utilize the Top Drop & Go option. The ID card will be programmed to allow door access at the residence hall front door for the allotted two-hour timeslot.
- Top Drop and Go is not available at Hilltopper Hall, since it is the 2021 summer housing residence hall. Students with a fall 2021 room assignment in Hilltopper Hall may apply for summer housing if they need to move in early. Summer housing charges are pro-rated by the night. Learn More
Top Drop & Go timeslots are available August 1-8, 2021.
Students are required to sign up for a two-hour Top Drop & Go timeslot through the WKU Housing Portal.
The two-hour timeslot allots for electronic door access, moving belongings into the residence hall, and leaving campus. Timeslots are separated by 30 minutes, per student, per elevator.
Learn more at www.wku.edu/housing/moveinguide/movein.php
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / (270)745-4359