Facebook Pixel Licensure Details | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Licensure Details

Recreation Administration
Recreation and Sport Services

  • Alaska
  • Bachelor of Science
  • Undergraduate

This state does not license recreation professionals. However, some employers may require or prefer the national Certified Park and Recreation Professional (CPRP) certification offered through the National Recreation and Park Association. Completion of WKU’s BS in Recreation, Park and Nonprofit Administration meets the educational requirements needed to sit for the CPRP exam.

For more information about the Certified Park and Recreation Professional certification, please visit the National Recreation and Park Association website.  


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 10/13/21