Facebook Pixel Licensure Details | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Licensure Details

Public Health

  • Iowa
  • Bachelor of Science
  • Undergraduate

This state does not license health education specialists. However, some employers may require or prefer the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) certification offered through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing. WKU’s Bachelor of Science in Public Health meets the educational requirements needed to sit for the CHES exam.

For more information about the CHES certification, please visit the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing website. 


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 10/13/21