WKU Glasgow Regional Library
The Glasgow Regional Library is a modern, information-age library with a growing collection of books, periodicals, and online databases. It offers a variety of services designed to meet the information needs of those individuals teaching, supporting, or enrolled in WKU classes.
It contains a circulating collection which includes:
- A virtual cataloged collection of electronic titles, e-books, online encyclopedias, and dictionaries
- Multiple full-text databases with literary, business, biographical, artistic, and scientific information
- Interlibrary loan access to titles in other libraries with courier service twice a week
- A comfortable space for reading, study, or quiet reflection
- A friendly, experienced, supportive staff who will help students to use the library
- Ten internet computers, two laptops, and a wireless network
- Many current magazines and newspapers
Information sources, collections, and technology services have been designed to support the educational and research needs of the Glasgow-WKU College community, and to provide the active instruction, assistance, and guidance needed to locate, evaluate, and use these resources and services.
Note: A student can access the WKU Libraries databases off campus using your NetID and password.
A self-service photocopier is available.
Who's Who at the Glasgow Regional Library
- Audrey Robinson-Nkongola, Assistant Professor/Glasgow Campus Librarian
- Tyler Muse, Library Assistant
Other Libraries in Glasgow
Mary Wood Weldon Memorial Public Library
107 West College Street
Glasgow, KY 42141
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Barren County Law Collections (Open to the public)
Located on the 3rd Floor of the Barren County Courthouse
Monday through Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Saturday 8:00 - Noon
- U.S. Supreme Court Cases
- Federal Supplement
- U.S. Code Service
- American Law Reports (ALRs)
- Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS)
- Kentucky Digest
- Federal Reporter
- Federal Rules Decisions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Kentucky Decisions
- Kentucky Administrative Regulations (KAR)
- American Jurisprudence