The Resource Center serves as WKU Glasgow's primary open computing environment - located in room 140. All currently registered Western Kentucky University students are able to utilize the services of the Resource Center.
These services include:
- Computer Access: Open computer lab.
- Student Lounge: The Student Lounge, located in room 142, is a space designated for students to lounge, relax, study, and have fun.
- Testing Center: The Resource Center staff can serve as proctors for makeup, on-line, and correspondence tests, as well as tests for students registered with Student Disability Services. To schedule an appointment call (270) 861-6969.
- Materials Exchange Location: Faculty may leave materials for students to pick up, and students may turn in assignments to be delivered to faculty.
- Lost & Found: The Resource Center serves as the lost & found location for WKU Glasgow.
- ID Processing: Students, faculty, and staff can have their Western Kentucky University ID photos made.