Special Collections Library
- From I-65 South take exit number 28, towards BOWLING GREEN (US-31W).
- Merge onto KY-446W.
- Take the US-31W SOUTH ramp towards BOWLING GREEN.
- Merge onto US-31W/US-68W/KY-80W.
- Follow US-68W/KY-80W (Adams Street) into BOWLING GREEN.
- Just past 14th Street on the left, make a left-hand U-turn at the traffic island onto Kentucky Street.
- Kentucky Building is located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right. The Kentucky Building is 5.5 miles from exit 28.
- From I-65 North take exit number 20 onto the WILLIAM NATCHER PARKWAY.
- Take exit number 4 and turn right onto US-31W.
- Follow US-31W into BOWLING GREEN.
- Turn left onto US-231 (University Boulevard).
- Follow University Boulevard to the Kentucky Building located in the 1400 block of Kentucky Street. Visitor parking lots are on the left and right. The Kentucky Building is 4 miles from exit 4.
Parking passes are required to park in both visitor lots. To obtain a pass, see the lobby clerk at the front desk.
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
WKU Special Collections Library
1444 Kentucky St.
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.