Facebook Pixel Student Financial Assistance | Western Kentucky University


Our Financial Aid Checklist is here to help you navigate your financial steps towards the Hill. Print your own copy or stop in our office today to pick one up.




Lista de verificación en Español


Financial Aid Checklist

Student Financial Assistance

317 Potter Hall
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11018
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1018

Phone: 270-745-2755

Fax: 270-745-6586

Email: fa.help@wku.edu

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/7/23