Admission To Professional Education
The Office of Professional Educator Services (OPES) will assist students with the necessary steps to be admitted into the Professional Education program.
- All Education majors are required to attend an orientation meeting during the semester of their first education class. (EDU250, MGE275, AG250, SMED101, SMED301 or IECE322) This also applies to education students who are transferring in from another institution.
- Many of the requirements will be completed at the orientation.
- Once the student’s file is complete, the OPES will recommend students to the Professional Education Council for admission into the Professional Education program.
- An email notification will be sent to the student when final approval is completed.
- Checklist of required items needed for admittance to the Professional Education Program
- Students are encouraged to monitor the completion of all the requirements using the admissions checklist. Students may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to inquire about the status of their admissions file.