Facebook Pixel Reverse Transfer | Western Kentucky University

Reverse Transfer

Did you transfer to WKU from KCTCS? Are you in your junior or senior year, and did you earn at least 15 credit hours at KCTCS?

If so, you may have already earned your Associate degree in Arts or Science.

If you started your education at KCTCS and transferred to WKU, you may have earned enough credit hours to get an Associate degree without realizing it.

Associate degrees can be awarded after you:

  1. Earn at least 15 credit hours at KCTCS,
  2. Earn a combined 60 or more credit hours combined from KCTCS and WKU,
  3. Completed your general education requirements, and
  4. Earn a GPA of 2.0 or higher.

How do I begin the process?  Don’t worry, the WKU Transfer Center contacts all eligible students twice a year, in September (for fall eligibility) and March (for spring eligibility).

Eligible students will receive an email to their WKU account with detailed instructions and next steps. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office using the Contact link on this web page.



Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 2/7/22