Registered Student Organizations
Benefits & Expectations
Apply here if you are interested in registering your student group.
The deadline to update the RSO Form has passed. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
All submitted forms/documents will be reviewed by the Office of Student Activities. Upon approval, will be sent to the Office of the Vice President of Enrollment and Student Experience for final approval.
The Vice President of Enrollment and Student Experience will send a confirmation letter to the RSOs primary advisor.
- Use of University facilities: buildings, grounds, services (some may have usage fees)
- Opportunity to connect with other students
- Establish the organization’s platform and voice on campus
- Use of RSO mailboxes in Student Activities (depended on availability)
- Assistance in the interpretation of University policies and procedures
- Participation in RSO Fairs
- Opportunities for Leadership Training provided by Leadership & Volunteerism
- Ability to apply for Organizational Aid through the Student Government Association (SGA)
- Abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as University policies and procedures
- Ensure continuity from year to year by training new leadership and keeping good records of all organizational endeavors
- Maintain open and honest communication channels with members, advisors, and University officials (i.e. Student Activities staff, etc…)
- Respect the dignity of all persons, and not physically, psychologically, or sexually abuse or haze anyone.
- Strive to promote intellectual and academic achievement and integrity
- Practice sound fiscal management
- Respect the existence and rights of other student organizations and strive to establish a sense of community among student organizations