Public Health Upcoming Events
- Date: Saturday, February 15th, 20202020-02-15
- Time: 9:30am - 2:00pm
- Location: DSU AuditoriumDSU Auditorium
We invite admitted WKU students with an interest in health and human services to join us at our Preview Day! We have organized a one-stop-shop event where you'll have the opportunity to:
- Explore our beautiful campus
- Learn more about the Topper Orientation Program (T.O.P) and how to sign up
- Hear about Housing & Residence Life at WKU
- Attend break-out sessions to learn about career opportunities within your field of interest
- Find out what applied and engaged experiences, such as internships, service-learning, or research opportunities are available in your program
- Connect with current students thriving in your major
- Meet with faculty within your program
- Speak with Student Financial Assistance, the Mahurin Honors College, the International Student Engagement Center and more WKU resources!
Closeout your visit with *lunch at the Fresh Food Company and a Lady Topper basketball game, on us!
* Lunch is limited to students and up to two registered guests. Additional lunch passes are available for purchase.
Online registration is closed but we welcome you to contact us to RSVP by phone or email.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 270.745.2188
Contact: Malia Carver | 270.745.2188