What to Bring?
There are some things you might want to bring to make your stay more enjoyable. Also, keep in mind, this is November, so plan to dress for Fall. The weekend is casual (khakis, jeans, etc.) so dress however makes you comfortable.
- Personal Toiletries (don't forget your shower shoes)
- Towels & Washcloth
- Rain Gear & Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Electronics (optional)
- Bug Spray
- A Roll of QUARTERS! (You voice = 25-cents!)
- There are limited electrical outlets, no WiFi and the doors to the rooms will remain unlocked. So please leave all unnecessary technology and belongings at home.
- Meals (Friday dinner - Sunday breakfast) and snacks throughout the weekend will be provided. However, you are welcome to bring your own drinks and snack foods.
- Also, the facility does not allow alcohol on the premises, and there is a designated smoking area. Please refrain from smoking elsewhere on the campground. Smoking inside the buildings is prohibited.