- Mahurin Honors College
- Chinese Flagship
- Financial Aid
- Study Abroad & Global Learning
- Lifetime Experience Grants
Math for America Fellowship Program
The mission of Math for America is to improve mathematics education in US public secondary schools by recruiting, training and retaining outstanding mathematics teachers. They aim to increase the number of mathematically talented individuals entering teaching and to support those outstanding mathematics teachers already in the classroom.
- Full-tuition scholarship to earn a master’s degree or teacher credentialing program in Mathematics Education
- Up to $100,000 in stipends, in addition to a full-time teacher’s salary
- Membership in a national corps of highly qualified secondary school mathematics teachers
There are mentoring, job search support and ongoing interactive professional development opportunities.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,