Economics Honor Society Inducts Members
|Date: Thursday, May 1st, 2014||Return|
The WKU Chapter of the Omicron Delta Epsilon International Honor Society for Economics inducted 38 students during its annual initiation banquet held Monday, April 21, 2014 at the Augenstein Alumni Center.
These inductees join college students in 681 chapters across the world in recognition of scholastic achievement in the discipline of economics.
Congressman Brett Guthrie served as keynote speaker for the event. Mr. Guthrie serves Kentucky’s second Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives. He serves on both the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Committee on Education and the Workforce for the 113th Congress. He also serves as assistant whip within the Republican delegation.
“Qualifying for and accepting membership in ODE is a way students can reward themselves for their own hard work and dedication to their studies,” said Dr. Cathy Carey, Chair of the Department of Economics. “It also tells employers and graduate schools that these students are at the top of their class.”
2014 inductees include:
Kevin M. Allen, Master of Applied Economics student from Harrodsburg, Ky.
Erin D. Asher, Economics and International Business double major from Louisville, Ky.
Michael M. Blaker, Business Economics major from Elizabethtown, Ky.
Devin C. Brieske, Business Economics major from Lexington, Ky.
Robert T. Cloar III, International Business major from Independence, Ky.
Keirsten I. Cobb, Economics major from Burlington, Ky.
Karlis Daube, Master of Applied Economics student from Latvia
Andrew M. Fish, Economics and Political Science double major from Alpharetta, Ga.
Sarah R. Fitzpatrick, Management major from Bowling Green, Ky.
James R. Goodrum III, Master of Applied Economics student from Franklin, Ky.
Conor L. Griffiths, Economics major from the United Kingdom
Paige M. Harrison, Business Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Matthew L. Hunt, Economics and Computer Science double major from Lexington, Ky.
Dustin W. Johnson, Business Economics major from Trenton, Ky.
Natalie R. Koppel, Economics and Marketing double major from Lexington, Ky.
Victoria D. Lange, Marketing major from Florence, Ky.
Joshua D. Lee, Business Economics major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Taylor A. Linville, Accounting major from Lexington, Ky.
Evan J. Mack, Mathematical Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Jill M. Marlow, Business Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Rachel J. Marr, Business Economics major from Smiths Grove, Ky.
Bethany McQueary, Economics and Agriculture from Russell Springs, Ky.
Cale P. Middleton, Finance major from Hendersonville, Tenn.
Matthew W. Nelson, Economics and Finance double major from Louisville, Ky.
Khoa Dang Nguyen, Master of Applied Economics student from Vietnam
Ross H. Noble, Business Economics major from Franklin, Ky.
Matthew L. O’Dell, Finance major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Bennett C. Peck, Finance and Economics double major from Hopkinsville, Ky.
Adam L. Pendry, Master of Applied Economics student from Canada
Logan A. Radford, Marketing and Economics double major from Burkesville, Ky.
Joseph T. Richard, Political Science and Economics double major from Owensboro, Ky.
Heitor R. Rodrigues, Economics and Management double major from Brazil
Wiriyachai Roopkumdee, Master of Applied Economics student from Bowling Green, Ky.
Bekka R. Ross, Master of Applied Economics student from Bowling Green, Ky.
Andrew W. Shannon, Business Economics major from Roswell, Ga.
Tyler G. Stevens, Business Economics major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Catherine L. Stone, Economics major from Scottsville, Ky.
Jordan Vorst, Economics and Modern Languages double major from Independence, Ky.
Clifford M. Woodring, Business Economics major from Dixon, Ky.
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS July 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Online Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Training Resources & Event Planning Services
Mary Lloyd Moore, executive director of WKU’s Suzanne Vitale Clinical Education Complex, has been appointed to the Advisory Council on Autism Spectrum Disorders by Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin.
Joel Pett, publitzer prize-winning editorial cartoonist will be speaking at the next Kentucky Live event on October 19.
Katherine Crider of Dawson Springs was crowned WKU’s 2017 Homecoming queen on Saturday (Oct. 14).
WKU recognized its top volunteers at the annual Summit Awards. Distinguished Service Medals to recognize the service of the University’s top volunteers were presented to Julie Harris Hinson, James G. Meyer and Linda S. Miller.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,