For information about WKU's institutional Marketing, visit Marketing & Communications.
Bachelor of Science in Sales
WKU is currently the only school in the state of Kentucky to offer a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sales.
- ECON 306 - Statistical Analysis
- MKT 321 - Consumer Behavior
- MKT 421 - Marketing Reserch
- MKT 422 - Marketing Management
- MKT 325 - Personal Selling
- MKT 424 - Sales Force Management
- MKT 425 - Advanced Personal Selling
- MGT 361 - Business COMM Fundamentals
- ENG 306 - Business Writing
- MKT 499 - Senior Assessment-MKT
- MKT ELECTIVE* (Any Marketing course not already included in your degree plan)
- PROFESSIONAL ELECTIVE** (Any Business course not already included in your degree plan)
- QUANTITATIVE ELECTIVE*** (Choose 1 from COM 346, Phil 115, Phil 321 or MA 119)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,