GRE, GMAT, LSAT
& ACT Test Prep
from Western Kentucky University
If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals. With preparation courses for the GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, and ACT®, we are South Central Kentucky’s leading test prep solution.
At WKU, we value the pursuit of higher education, and we want to help you achieve your goals.
Standardized test scores on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, SAT, or ACT exams are a major component of your college or graduate school application process. These tests play a significant role in determining your education future. Standardized tests help determine your admission status, and are often used in merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships. Let WKU’s Test Prep program help you prepare for, and ace, these important exams.
All Test Prep courses include:
- Extensive classroom instruction at Knicely Conference Center
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Multiple practice test taking opportunities
- Actual questions from previous exams
- Extended access to our experts beyond your classroom experience
- Flexible face-to-face and online schedule options
- GMAT – Pursue your MBA
- Considering an MBA? Let us help you get into the program of your choice. The GMAT is the preferred exam for most top ranking full time and part time MBA programs. Our professional instructors will help you understand each section of the GMAT exam, including the Integrated Reasoning section.
- GRE – General advanced degree studies
- Seeking a graduate degree? The GRE revised General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE is required for a large variety of master’s degree and doctoral degree programs. Master’s in Education (ME), Social Work (MSW), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Business, and Public Administration programs often require or accept the GRE exam.
- LSAT - Law school admissions test
- The LSAT is a paper based standardized exam that is administered four times per year. WKU’s LSAT Test Prep Courses are precisely scheduled to make sure students reach exam day performing at their peak. Take the mystery out of the LSAT and get the tools you need to succeed on the LSAT.
Pre-College Test Prep
WKU’s ACT Preparation programs offer serious preparation for the high-stakes undergraduate admissions exams. WKU understands the vital role that college entrance exams such as the SAT and ACT play in college admissions. Properly prepared students are more likely to perform to their highest potential. WKU Test Prep is here to help students in the South Central KY area meet their potential through our ACT Summer Institutes and fall programs.
The ACT Summer Institute is an intensive test prep program that provides students with the tools they need to prepare for, and succeed on, the ACT exam. The condensed one week format is a convenient way for students to develop essential test-taking tools during the summer; a time of year during which students have more free time to practice. Students are provided with an in-depth review of the exam content, strategies for improving their scores, and a comprehensive study plan. Online review opportunities provide additional support as students continue to strengthen their skills leading up to their test day.