Facebook Pixel Licensure Details | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Licensure Details

Exercise Physiology

  • Connecticut
  • Master of Science
  • Graduate

This state does not license exercise physiology professionals. However, some employers may require or prefer the National Strength and Conditioning Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA–CSCS), American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM–EP), or American College of Sports Medicine Clinical Exercise Physiologist (ACSM–CEP) certifications. WKU's Master of Science in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Physiology meets the educational requirements needed to sit for the NSCA–CSCS, ACSM–EP, and ACSM–CEP exams.

For more information about the NSCA–CSCS certification, please visit the National Strength and Conditioning Association website. For more information about the ACSM–EP and ACSM–CEP certifications, please visit the American College of Sports Medicine website.


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 10/13/21