Facebook Pixel Report a Lost/Stolen Card | Western Kentucky University
ID Center

Submitting Photos and Reporting Lost IDs


If you are needing an ID and you are an online student, please click on the self service portal button.



Reporting a card as lost or stolen will disable your card to protect your accounts and building access across campus. 

After reporting your lost/stolen card, you will need to visit the ID Center to be issued a new card. A replacement card can be purchased for $25. The new card will automatically restore your account balances and encoded privileges. 

Please follow the self service portal link to report an ID.


Login with your NetID and password.

Self-Service Portal


What If I Find My Card After Deactivation?

If you find your old card prior to getting a new one reissued, it will need to be re-activated at the ID Center. 



Downing Student Union 2125  |  (270) 745-2417  |  idcenter@lists.wku.edu  | M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 7/11/22