As a public event space, the Planetarium can--for a fee--be a venue for any out-of-the-world experience you can imagine. Click any of the below to fill out a request form for your celestial event. Note that our Star Chamber capacity is reduced to between 20 and 40 for public health. Members of a family may sit together, but 6 feet of space is enforced between family groups, which allows for upwards ot 40 guests if composed of families, and as few as 20 if all are individuals.
Bringing a large group?
Please notify us 10 days in advance. Also, please clarify how many people you will bring, so we can prepare staff. We have a maximum capacity of 20 to 40 people, for public health.
1) Along State Street
2) Two spots in the lot between Ogden College Hall and Kelly Thompson Hall
3) College Hill Lot, up College Heights Blvd. on the right
4) Chestnut Street North Lot, at the corner of Chestnut and 14th Ave, two blocks from the Planetarium
Wheelchair Accessibility: A ramp from State St. provides access to the building's main floor. The below lots are only available on weekends or after 4:30 PM.
1) Two spots in a tiny lot behind the building, at the end of a driveway from State St. That lot is lower than the building, so it is an uphill climb.
2) Three spots in the lot between Ogden College Hall and Kelly Thompson Hall.
3) The large parking lots on top of College Heights Blvd. The path from there is down hill.