GIS services are provided by the WKU's Center for GIS (IEB 305). The following are those services:
- Printing posters and maps (sizes A through E or at least one dimension cannot exceed
$6 per square foot per print. 10% discount will apply for batch jobs of 3 or more (faculty, staff, student, and public).
- GIS/GPS projects, partial or whole.
- Consulting, analysis, and data processing (GIS or GPS).
- Installing an Open Source Enterprise GIS
- Workshops (GIS/GPS)
- K-12 Workshops
- Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Custom Workshops
- KAMP Workshops
- Distributable GIS
- Web Mapping Services
- Latitude and Longitude for Selected States
- ArcGIS Pro